Wednesday, January 12, 2011

January 12th

Today was snow-in day. I worked on some class stuff and washed my socks out in the sink. Watched it snow like hell.

The moving van driver called me. I'd been under the impression he was well on his way, but he tells me he was just leaving Montana...Seems he had a load to pick up in Seattle first that is going to NJ and will be dropped off first. He thinks, weather permitting, he will make it here by the 17th. I think I will be lucky if he makes it. Far cry from what the moving coordinator said...


I sent my new employer a note advising that I could either start earlier if needed, but may have to leave to receive shipment of goods. Nothing about this move has been as the moving company had said it would be.

Now, I wish I'd stayed in Spokane longer, hung out with friends and cleaned up after myself. What a mess-up!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, and try to stay warm!! Sounds like a big time adventure...excited to come out and visit once you get settled in. Can you shoot me your new address when you have a second?

    Much love

    ReplyDelete